Are you ready to watch the Golden Joystick Awards 2021? We hope you are if you ended up here, as we've all got the lowdown you need to make sure you don't miss today's showcase.
The Golden Joystick Awards for 2021 are set to air on Tuesday, November 23, with the pre-show starting at 1:30pm PST / 4:30pm EST / 9:30pm GMT. And, in a lovely turn of events, you can watch the show with us right here on GamesRadar+, by scrolling down and watching the Twitch embed below or by clicking on any of the links below.
Golden Joystick Awards 2021 Quick-View Links:
Twitch / YouTube / Facebook / GamesRadar+ / Twitter
Bringing you the game awards and trailers from this year's show is none other than Uncharted stars Nolan North and Emily Rose. When it comes to hosting the Golden Joysticks, North said: "We are honored to be presenting the Golden Joystick Awards – and what a show we have lined up for you! This year’s awards celebrate 50 years of video games. So as well as all the usual fun we will also be handing out gongs for the Ultimate Game of All Time and the Best Gaming Hardware of All Time. Will it be your favorite?"
And, as Nolan mentions, this special show is focused on celebrating 50 years of gaming, and to commemorate this huge anniversary, there will be two special awards: The Best Gaming Hardware of All Time and Ultimate Game of All Time. Millions of votes have been cast over the past month, but now all that's left is to see who is taking home these awards. What else is in the show? Here's a brief look at the show highlights and when you can expect to see them.
Golden Joystick Awards Schedule and Highlights
Live Stream Countdown:
2115 GMT / 1615 EST / 1315 PST
2130 GMT / 1630 EST / 1330 PST
- Hosts intro with Emily Rose and Nolan North
- 50 Years of Games special pre-show documentary by SpecialGun Productions (producers of Top Gear Gaming), starring Doom co-creator John Romero, EA co-founder Trip Hawkins, Frontier Developments founder David Braben and many more special guests, spanning the history of games from 1971 - 2021.
Main Show Begins
2200 GMT / 1700 EST / 1400 PST
- Hosted by Nolan North and Emily Rose
- 50 Years of Games - a special musical performance featuring over 20 artists and history's most memorable gaming themes
- 20 awards categories (18 voted for by the public), including Best Storytelling, Best Indie Game, Most Wanted and Ultimate Game of the Year
- Exclusive game trailers including open-world survival horror Wronged Us and sci-fi adventure The Incredible, plus more
- Ultimate Game of All Time and Best Gaming Hardware of All Time winners revealed
Be sure to head back to GamesRadar+ on Tuesday November 23, 1:30pm PST / 4.30pm EST / 9:30pm GMT to watch the Joysticks with us.